• Sue the Dog Walker

Pop in Pet Service

Are you going away on holiday, on a business trip? Do you need someone to look after your pets? There are a few options open to you other than relying on friends or relatives. For dogs you will need a full time pet sitter - someone who will live in your home and look after you dog(s) full time or you could choose to border - living at someone else's home or at a kennel. For smaller animals like cats, hamsters, birds, fish, rabbits etc., you may be better off using a pop in service. This would mean a visit to your home once or twice a day to feed, clean and be loving company for your pets. The visit can also include giving medicine to your pets, watering plants, picking up post and opening and closing curtains. What ever you decide, remember to check for the relevant licences, insurance and that the person or company have experience handling animals and are DBS checked (particularly if you are giving them a set of house keys).

I offer a pop in service that can be tailored to your needs. It covers the Wimbledon and surrounding areas. Check out my website www.4pawswimbledon.com.

16 views0 comments